Please note that all Airport transfers and Tours can only provide as Private. The Regular tour rates are not available until a next update.
We all experience very difficult days all over the world. In these difficult days, we pay more attention to the health of our guests. We give high priority and importance to Covid-19 protection rules and precautions in all our tours and airport transfers. Stay healthy!
Tours and Airport Transfers
- All our coaches and buses have always maintained a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, they will continue to undergo a thorough deep clean at the start of every tour in accordance with the government or other institutionally verified cleanliness guidelines.
- Our staff, guides and drivers are fully trained on hygiene protocols and social distancing procedures to make sure our guests feel safe travelling with us.
- All Golfin Travel staff, including drivers and guides will undergo a routine temperature check at the start of every working shift/tour. Customers boarding our coaches will also undergo the same procedure before the start of the tour.
- We will be providing complimentary face masks to all our guests, hand sanitiser will be available on all our coaches to be used at any time during the tour. If the customer prefers bringing their own face masks, gloves or hand sanitiser, this will be welcomed.
- We will also be liaising with various attractions to ensure they adhere to government guidelines giving clients an extra comfort and will be splitting customers into smaller groups whilst visiting the attractions taking social distancing into consideration.
Hygiene Manifest of Hotels we Priovide
As Golfin Travel, health of our esteemed guests is ve important for us.
Our priority is to offer you a hygienic accommodation and a holiday opportunity that make you feel safe.
For this, we would like to share with you our hygiene and cleaning measures that we have increased in order to be prepared because of COVID-19 Pandemic and other possible epidemic risks that may occur later through this Manifesto.
As Golfin Travel, a new set of standards have been added to our hygiene and cleanliness procedures that we implement in our hotels that we provide in Turkey regarding
- “Operational considerations for managing COVID-19 cases/outbreak” judicial publication published by World Health Organization (WHO) for Hospitality Industry,
- Statements and recommendations of TR Ministry of Health, Science Board,
- Statements and recommendations of Ministry of Health of Federal Republic of Germany and Berlin State Administration,
- Opinions and suggestions of local health units and sector unions due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Our Central Pandemic Monitoring Board which we created at the very beginning of pandemic process that is experienced, constantly follows the agenda and developments. With determinations and recommendations of the Board, necessary revisions are made in procedures and implementations in accordance with developing new conditions.
Also, Workplace Health and Safety Committees were created under the chairmanship of our General Managers to be in charge of implementing the action plans developed by taking quick decisions thanks to fast and healthy communication in hotels we provide and necessary trainings were also provided for the committee personnel.
MEASURES AND HYGIENE RULES ABOUT EMPLOYEES OF HOTES WE PROVIDE
Hygiene of hotel employees who are in direct or indirect relationship with you, our esteemed guests and who are also be known to be in contact with each other, keeping them healthy and raising their awareness about this issue are one of the most important factors for an effective general hygiene practice. Our measures taken and practices in this respect are as follows.
- Staff Shuttles used by our employees for coming to the workplace and leaving there, are disinfected before and after each service. Our employees have to wear a protective mask during transfers and safe physical distance rule is applied since 50% of the capacities of shuttles are used.
Our employees undergo general medical screening before starting to work and their temperatures are taken with digital thermometers. Our employees who have high fever and symptoms related to the disease are not allowed to work. Our employees who don’t feel well, don’t come to work or even if they do, they aren’t allowed to work.
- Employee uniforms are frequently changed and washed and our employees undergo disinfection before starting to work.
- Sufficient disinfection units are available in all common areas used by employees and in the background working units. No matter in which department any of our employees works, he/she must wash his/her hands every hour according to the rule and disinfect his/her hands.
- Our employees working in housekeeping, cleaning services, food and beverage production areas and in the background such as dish washing area must wear mask and disposable gloves.
- Each of employees knows and applies safe physical distance rule in their relations with our guests and between each other. Our employees who are in direct contact with the guests use mask when necessary.
- Trainings have been provided for all of our employees about pandemic, protection methods and transmission ways by specialist firms and medical teams since the beginning of the pandemic process and they are repeated continuously. These issues are constantly emphasized in Operations meetings held every day.
HYGIENE AND CLEANING RULES IN GENERAL AREAS OF HOTELS WE PROVIDE
In all provided hotels, are work with Diversey and Ecolab Companies which are internationally known for chemical cleaning products. Diversey and Ecolab Companies provide detailed training for the relevant employees at regular intervals. Therefore, it is ensured that proper chemicals are used at the appropriate dose during cleaning. Cleaning works are done with proper cleaning materials and different equipment for each area.
- Great care is taken to clean surfaces that are always touched, door handles, handrails, elevators, elevator buttons, sinks, faucets, urinals and toilets in all common areas and water closets, diluted bleach and chlorine tablets are used after cleaning with water and detergent. Every second urinal is out of use. The employees doing all these works do this by using mask and disposable gloves.
- Hand disinfection apparatus and units are available at all points needed in all the common areas, water closets and they are followed meticulously.
- Cleaning and disinfection intervals are checked by means of detailed lists prepared by increasing frequency.
- Capacity utilization of our elevators is limited so that only members of one family or 4 people from the same group or 2 people who don’t know each other get on it at the same time. Use instructions of the elevator are placed in visible places.
- Sitting sets in all common areas and general areas have been rearranged by considering safe physical distances.
OUR CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT PROCESSES
Some additional measures were taken about easy and hygienically safe check-in and check-out processes of you, our esteemed guests.
- Suitcases and other items will be taken to the hotel by being disinfected by our employees who got necessary training in this respect and sent to the rooms of our guests safely.
- Temperatures of our guests will be taken by means of thermal cameras placed on our entrance doors and in case of a negative situation, this situation will only be shared with them in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data and necessary action will be taken as written in the action plans.
- The responsible employee will explain the measures and precautions we have taken in general, cologne will be served while welcoming and the leaflets we have made regarding this issue will be given to our guests. Our Guest Assistants have been assigned in a way to help you in all matters in the Hotels.
- All measures have been taken to ensure that there is no crowd at the entrances and exits of hotels and safe distance ranges are shown and safe rest areas have been created to be used when it is necessary to wait.
- Door cards are prepared and disinfected before our guests check in and they will be given to our guests safely in their protective cover. Pens that are given to you to fill in the documents required are prepared as disposable in their special covers. All check-in procedures will be performed by considering the safe physical distance.
- All works that may require contact during check-in and check-out will be done duly and in accordance with the safe physical distance rule.
GUEST ROOMS OF HOTELS WE PROVIDE
Our aim in all our guest rooms is to offer you an environment where you can accommodate in a hygienic and clean place.
- Housekeeping employees and managers working in Room Cleaning work by using mask and disposable gloves. After each room is cleaned and before starting to clean the other room, hands are washed and masks, gloves and cleaning cloths are replaced by new ones.
- Effective disinfectant and bleach are used while cleaning the rooms, more attention is paid to the surfaces that are constantly touched by hands, door handles, faucets, telephone handset, television remote control, climate control, light switches, kettles, coffee machines, mini bars are also disinfected after being cleaned.
- Linen and Towel materials are changed daily and they are not shaken out or beaten while they are collected or spread and thus, dust and particles are not allowed to raise, dirty clothes are collected in separate bags.
- All linen and towels that are used, are washed at 90 degrees and in sufficient time.
- Toiletry packages that are prepared for daily use of our guests are disinfected before they are put in their place and additional hand sanitizers are added to this set for your use in addition to these products.
- At Hotels, the mini bar products are received by being disinfected while they are delivered by suppliers, they are kept in a safe environment and served to our rooms. Our mini bars in our City Hotels have been emptied for a while.
- The rooms are aired out for a minimum of 1 hour after they are cleaned and they are subjected to Ozonization routinely.
- Room capacity usage is monitored carefully and a room is given as infrequently as possible and new guests are not accepted for a certain period of time after all cleaning and disinfection works are done in the room of the guests who have checked out.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE UNITS
Our rooms will not be used at full capacity for a certain period in all our hotels and thus, it is aimed to ensure the safe physical contact distance required in our food and beverage units.
- In our hotels, our open buffet service system will be decreased to a certain extent, more hygienic and safe materials and equipment will be used in our buffets and they will often be replaced by new ones. Self-service won’t be allowed, our responsible employees will be constantly present in buffets, and they will provide necessary guidance and service.
- In Hotels, breakfast will be served as a’la carte to the extent possible.
- Hand disinfection equipment will be available at the entrances of all our Food&Beverage units and there will be responsible employees who will welcome our guests and provide necessary directions about capacity utilizations.
- In all Food&Beverage units, table, chair and sitting distances have been arranged in accordance with the recommended safe distances. Restaurant, bar and general area sizes and capacities of all our hotels are extremely spacious and sufficient.
- Tablecloths and cloth napkins won’t be used on our tables, the seasoning and spices sets will be properly disinfected after each use.
- Dishes in all our Food&Beverage units will be washed by a dishwasher, not by hand and they can be offered with disposable materials depending on the circumstances.
- General cleaning of Food&Beverage areas will be performed and tables, chairs, counters, buffets and all other materials will be cleaned properly at the beginning and end of the service and they will be disinfected.